Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wish List and Weight Watchers

You know you're getting old when...

You get your first paycheck from your new job and you want to save most of it, but with the $$ you don't save, you want to go to Trader Joe's. Yes, a grocery store. And now you're excited for the weekend, when you get to go to said grocery store.


Other things on my WISH list right now include:

Nude heels. I own ONE pair of heels right now, and the strap on them is broken so they're not super wearable.


A new jacket for work that matches everything.



These pants from Lululemon. And also, to look like that in them!!!



On a serious note, I really do need to get better about losing weight again. I dropped about ten pounds before Christmas, and have kept it off, but since starting my new job I can't find a Weight Watchers meeting at a convenient time. I realize this is not a good excuse, but it's my excuse for now.

I thought I'd found one last night and I drove to it (in rush hour traffic) only to find that I had to pay $3 per half hour to park. I have to get there early since I leave work at 5 and the meeting is at 6, so I'd end up spending about $10 extra a WEEK just to go to this meeting. I think I am going to call WW and switch to online-only for awhile and see if I can stick to that. It's cheaper and in reality, the meetings don't teach me a lot of new information. I'm AWARE what I should be eating and shouldn't. At this point it's all about willpower. I need to just weigh myself consistently on Monday mornings, record it honestly, and keep on keepin.


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment