
My Valentine's Days in college. :)
How do you feel about Valentine's Day? For a holiday that's supposed to be all about love, it's a pretty devisive holiday.
I think it's just one of those things that people love to hate.
Tyler and I had our first official date on Valentine's Day last year, which puts a silly significance on it every year for us, but that's ok. I like it. Today, I'm bringing Star Wars valentines to my team at work and have a scavenger hunt planned for Tyler when he gets home. He has class tonight so we're not going out or anything, but that's ok. Brinkley and I will chill with some red wine and watch some awesome made-for-tv Valentine's Day movie, and that sounds perfect to me.
I think this Valentine's Day is special for all my friends in Washington because yesterday, Washington became the 7th state to legalize gay marriage. And THAT is something to celebrate! Congrats to Washington. I know that 7 is only the beginning.

XoXo!
No comments:
Post a Comment