Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Serenade

Tyler surprised me at work today (in the middle of a meeting, might I add), with a quartet of singers. They wore tuxedos with red vests, and sang two songs and gave me balloons and a card from Tyler. I work in an office that's about 95% women, so pretty soon our conference room of 6 was full of other women (and our IT guy) wanting to watch the performance.



Apparently, Tyler knows one of these guys from school and when he told him about his Valentine's Day gig, Tyler thought it was perfect. Which, it totally was. I was probably more embarrassed than I've ever been, ever, BUT it was nice once. It was a great experience, to have ONCE. A memorable experience for ONE Valentine's Day. :)


I can't believe my face isn't BRIGHT RED in this photo.


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment